Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Goodies

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Now we only have 3 days till the New Year! Time flies!

I wanted to share with everyone the books that I got for Christmas (I'm very excited about them) then I'm going to do a separate post after this to review the one I just read (in one day I might add)!


Christmas Gifts



  1. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  2. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
  3. Elixir by Hilary Duff
                

     4. Love and Summer by William Trevor

               

   5. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

                   

   6. The Gift by James Patterson
                                                              

  7. College Cooking by Megan & Jill Carle
                 

  8. Smarter by Sunday by The New York Times

  9. Actions: The Actors' Thesaurus by Marina Caldarone and Maggie Lloyd-Williams



There are all 9 books I received Christmas morning! Got all the books on my wishlist! (:

What books did you receive?
Comment below! 


Hope everyone had a merry holiday & look for my review on Sara Shepard's The Lying Game



*All images from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment