Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Books & Book News!



I hope you all had a great holiday! I thought I'd do a post to share with everyone the books that I got for Christmas!


  1. Drama: An Actor's Education by John Lithgow
  2. Sybil Exposed by Debbie Nathan  
  3. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
  4. The Fire by James Patterson
  5. Lucky Break by Esther Freud
  6. Acting For The Camera by Tony Barr
  7. The Happiness Project (Journal)
  8. 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know by Harry H. Harrison Jr.
  9. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
  10. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
  11. Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey by Bob McCabe

I'm so excited to read all of these! I already read Bunheads and I'm currently working on Drama, it's great so far. 

I also wanted to share some book news that got me super excited. One of my favorite authors, James Dashner, will be writing a prequel to The Maze Runner series called:




The Kill Order

The Kill Order is to be published in August of 2012. I cannot wait! 
Read James Dashner's announcement of the prequel on his blog: Here! 


Hope you all have a great start to the new year!



Till next time! :)



Books Image © Camra Godwin
Drum roll animation from Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Camra!!!! Great review!! I so enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete