Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

I didn't post last week, I know. :( I had just gotten back from a super fun and busy trip from NYC! It was amazing!
But I'm sorry for not posting!
I've also been very busy with Dracula rehearsals lately (fitting for Halloween, hm?)...
Here is the Halloween post! I sort of did a little self-made Halloween survey! Feel free to fill it out yourself and comment below!


My favorite scary books!:

  • Any Goosebumps book by R.L. Stine
  • Also any books in the Point Horror Series by R.L. Stine
  • Or Fear Street Series books by R.L. Stine, especially Double Date and Bad Dreams.
I really don't like scary things... so to sum it up, R.L. Stine is your man for scary stories! Not saying there aren't other really scary books out there... Oh! The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket were always a little haunting for me. If you have a favorite scary book, share it in the comments below! (:

My favorite Halloween candy:

Candy corn, hands down. No questions, comments, or suggestions. 

Best costume I ever had:

When I was 2...(?), I was an apple. Yes I had a green little spherical body suit, a green hat with a leaf on it, and I carried around a big long worm (a.k.a my mom carried it around).
It's probably the scariest costume you'll ever see.

Scariest movie?:

Tremors, or Scream. I didn't finish either of them. 

Best Halloween experience?:

A Halloween party with all my friends before I moved.

Favorite Supernatural/Scary person?:

Witches, they rock! 




As for books that I've been reading...
I haven't been reading ANYTHING! I've been so busy with rehearsals, school, and life. I have no free time. However, I was working today, and no one came in, so I started reading I am Legend by Richard Matheson. Yes it was a movie with Will Smith (love him), but it was originally a 1954 novel. In this book I was reading, it was one of the many stories included all by Richard Matheson.



No you can't look inside, that's Amazon. haha. So I only read the first story from this book, I am Legend. It is really different from the movie, so I really recommend reading it! I really enjoyed it. It really fits for Halloween doesn't it?
Anyways, if you loved the movie, you'll really like this; just don't be surprised at how many differences there are.

Anyways, I have homework and errands and this and that.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

If you need me,
I'll be in a pumpkin patch somewhere waiting for the Great Pumpkin!

Till next week!





Photo Credit:
Photobucket #1
Photobucket #2
Amazon
Photobucket #3

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful Halloween post, Camra! I enjoyed it and hope you had fun last night. I understand that "Dracula" opens this week. I wish I could see you in it. "Break a leg"!!!!

    Love ya, Granny

    ReplyDelete