Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New post! :D

Okay so as I said last week I wouldn't have enough time to read unless I cut out eating, breathing, and sleeping which would be okay if I was vampire. However, I'm not, so I didn't read.

But! I want to talk about something special that I want to do when it gets closer to the Holidays.
That includes Halloween too.

Photo Credit : Photobucket
*cutest icon ever~

Probably next week, I'll do a Halloween-themed post and list my favorite scary novels so you can be prepared to incredibly spook yourself out! *Important Note* I really hate scary movies and being scared, but for some odd reason I love scary and thrilling books. Weird.

So look forward to the next week's Halloween post! (:

And when we get closer to Dec. Holidays I want to make a list of books that should be on your wish list or list of gifts to buy for others and maybe I throw in some of my favorite wintry reads. (:

So yes this is a short post.
And yes I did it on a Tuesday, because Blogger was having some troubles and I couldn't sign in.
Next week's post will be on Mon. or Tues. 
I'm going away for the weekend again and I have really intense Dracula rehearsals coming up. Very fitting for my Halloween post! (:

Anyways, till next time!

Photo Credit : Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment