Wednesday, August 18, 2010

hello (:

My name is Camra & I really like to read.
I usually always have my nose in a book unless I'm in a play, overloaded with homework, and getting 3 hours of sleep a night... but I'll still probably make time to read.
So this is my blog filled with my reviews on all sorts of books.
Happy reading!

P.S.
Sometimes I like to include pictures (my own or from deviantart or photobucket) and I like to say what song I'm listening to because they inspire me and when you're inspired, it's the best time to read a book because your imagination is open to the world.
Plus I just like to be inspired and feeling creative.
I'll probably make a personal blog with more of my inspiration and daily life,
but for now it's kind of merged with my reading blog.

P.P.S.
Someday I hope to do interviews with authors and videos about books.

P.P.P.S.
What does P.S. stand for?? Something to google...

P.P.P.P.S.
I really need to stop going on and on, or maybe it's a good thing.

P.P.P.P.P.S.
Sorry, I'm done now.

2 comments: