Sunday, August 22, 2010

Review: The Scorch Trials


Let's just start off by saying, I started The Scorch Trials Thursday evening (8/19) and finished it Saturday night (8/21). It was that good. I had to control myself so I didn't finish it too quickly, because I really wanted to enjoy it, but in the end I just couldn't help myself haha.

Well the whole gang is back for the second book and the Gladers are thrown into more horrifying challenges providing many thrills for the reader.
Many new characters are introduced and some are taken away.
There are so many twists and turns that you keep going back and forth from who you can trust to who you can't. This is the book version of a rollercoaster!
I don't want to give too much away... it's hard to talk in depth about it without giving away what happens so I won't. haha
James Dashner does not disappoint in this book and he will leave you super excited for the third book!!

Now I'm going to start on Philippa Gregory's "Wideacre" series--a trilogy. A bit of a change from kids fighting for survival.



No comments:

Post a Comment